Many security leaders struggle to decide how to best to prioritise their scarce information security resources
The need to move from a reactive approach to security towards a strategic planning approach is clear. The path to getting there is less so.
Impact and Results
The most successful information security strategies are:
- Holistic: they consider the full spectrum of information security, including people, process, and technology.
- Risk aware: they understand that security decisions should be made based on the security risks facing their organisation, not just on “best practice.”
- Business aligned: they demonstrate an understanding of the goals and strategies of the organisation and how the security program can support the business.
We use a highly effective approach to building an information security strategy, an approach that has been successfully tested and refined for more than seven years with hundreds of different organisations:
This approach includes tools for:
- Ensuring alignment with business objectives.
- Assessing organisational risks and stakeholders expectations.
- Enabling a comprehensive current state assessment.
- Prioritising initiatives and building out a security roadmap.
Workshop: Build an information Security Strategy.
We take you through every phase of your project and ensure that you have a roadmap in place to complete your project successfully.