Should everything go to the
The cloud permeates the enterprise technology discussion. It can be difficult to separate the hype from the value. Should everything go to the cloud, or is that sentiment stoked by vendors looking to boost their bottom lines? Not everything should go to the cloud but coming up with a systematic way to determine what belongs where is increasingly difficult as offerings get more complex.
This workshop is designed to help organisations that need to:
- Identify workloads that are good candidates for the cloud
- Develop a consistent, cost-effective approach to cloud services
- Outline and mitigate risks
- Define your organisation’s cloud archetype
- Map initiative on a roadmap
- Communicate your cloud vision to stakeholders so they can understand the reasons behind a cloud decision and differentiate between different cloud service and deployment models
- Understand the risks, roadblocks, and limitations of the cloud.