Improve your security posture with a Defend Against Threats with SIEM Plus XDR Workshop
SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) is a security solution that helps organisations recognise potential security threats and vulnerabilities before they have a chance to cause problems. While dealing with tight budgets and vulnerable legacy systems, get help achieving your broader security objectives—and identify current and real threats—by scheduling a Defend Against Threats with SIEM Plus XDR (eXtended Detection and Response) Workshop.
We can help you develop a strategic plan customised for your organisation and based on the recommendations of Microsoft experts in security. You’ll gain visibility into immediate threats across email, identity, and data, plus clarity and support on how to upgrade your security posture for the long term.
Why you should attend
Given the volume and complexity of identities, data, applications, devices, and infrastructure, it’s essential to learn how secure your organisation is right now, and how to mitigate and protect against threats moving forward. By attending this workshop, you can:
What to expect:
During this workshop, we’ll partner with you to strengthen your organisation’s approach to cybersecurity. We’ll help you better understand how to prioritise and mitigate potential attacks, with:
• Deep analysis of cyberattack threats that are found targeting your organisation.
• Actionable recommendations to help immediately mitigate the identified threats.
• A detailed assessment of your IT and security priorities and initiatives, direct from cybersecurity pros.
• An inside look at Microsoft’s holistic approach to security, and how it relates to your organisation.
• Demonstrations of integrated security, including the latest tools and methods.
• Long-term recommendations from Microsoft experts about your security strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps.
Who should attend
The workshop is intended for security decision-makers such as:
• Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
• Chief Information Officer (CIO)
• Chief Security Officer (CSO)
• Data Protection Officer
• Data Governance Officer
• IT Security, IT Compliance, and/or IT Operations
• Data Governance
Book the workshop
When it comes to compliance, you need an experienced partner.