Not long ago, managing data just meant dealing with documents and emails. Pervasive digital technology and the rapid shift to remote work have greatly expanded the information universe. Much of that data becomes stale or unused immediately after creation and contains information that could impose a compliance risk.
Address compliance risks head on
Protecting information, wherever it goes, is critical to ensuring trust and meeting compliance requirements. But first, you need to know what data you have, where it is, how it’s being used, and compliance risks that may exist.
The Protect & Govern Sensitive Data Workshop gives you the insights you need to better discover, protect, and govern your corporate data.
As your business-critical data expands and your workforce shifts to remote work, having an integrated approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks is more important than ever.
By attending this workshop, our experts will work with you to:
The Data Risk Check, in its core, will identify privacy and regulatory risks in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business and Teams, and can be extended with optional modules to scan on-premises data repositories and Windows 10/11 Endpoints.
Data Risk Check uncovers data that can cause a compliance risk
The Data Risk Check is the core activity of the Protect & Govern Sensitive Data workshop. The activity is spread out over several weeks to allow time to run on top of your cloud infrastructure and bring to the surface privacy and regulatory risks in organisational data. Data Risk Check leverages automated Microsoft Purview tools and services to discover data stored in the Microsoft Cloud and identify potential problem areas.
The automated discovery process will analyse your existing data for:
• Sensitive information and intellectual property
• Unused or “stale” data
• Risky or suspicious activities
Protect & Govern Sensitive Data Workshop
What to expect
By the end of this workshop, experts in Microsoft compliance will provide you with a:
- Data Risk Check report that includes findings and insights from the automated discovery process.
- A list of recommendations and actionable next steps that will help mitigate the identified privacy and regulatory risks.
- Clear look into Microsoft’s approach to mitigating and controlling privacy and regulatory risks.
- Compliance Manager Tenant Assessment report with
suggestions and top key improvement actions.
- Set of long-term recommendations on your compliance strategy, with key initiatives and tactical next steps.
Book the workshop now
When it comes to compliance, you need an experienced partner